Menus & Pricing
Kitchen of Kent Catering Menus
At Kitchen of Kent we like to blend exciting and imaginative flavours to give you and your guests the best food while remaining committed to using local suppliers and seasonal produce. Our dishes are traditionally British with a contemporary twist and our reputation has been built on repeatedly delivering exceptional weddings and events throughout the South East.
You can download our latest menu pack and price list here.
Pricing and What’s Included
We’re more than just caterers. Our prices also include –
- Waiting staff
- Cutlery & crockery
- Menu advice & guidance
- A complimentary Tasting
- Site visits
- An event manager on the day
- A complimentary set up service beforehand
- VAT at 20%
If you are opting for our traditional three course menu the price is dictated by the choice of main course which is marked next to each option. This price includes bread & butter before the meal, starter, main course, dessert and tea & coffee.
The cost of the BBQ, Buffet, Canapés & Hog Roast Menus is shown against the specific menu.
Linen is not included.
Glassware is not included unless you are choosing our 3 course menu (where x1 water glass, x1 flute and x1 wine glass per person plus water jugs are included) or K Bar LTD is providing a drinks package (glassware included for the drinks package only) or paid bar service (all day glassware is included).
Bar staff & bar set up equipment (including ice, fruit, measures, refrigeration, bottle disposal etc.) are not included unless hiring a paid bar from K Bar LTD.
Kitchen equipment, if required, incurs additional charges.
Children aged 2-12 years are priced at half the adult price and under 2s are free (although this assumes they will not require food from us). If you would like a separate children’s menu, please let us know, as we have a range of dishes to suit various tastes.
Our Menus & Prices
- 3 Course Menus
- Evening Snacks
- Bar Services
- Barbecues & Buffets
- Roasted Sharing Feasts
- Hog Roast
- Bowl Food
- The Kitchen of Kent Picnic
Canapés are priced at £2.00 per unit, we suggest the following quantity of units: ½ hour – 4 units per guest, 1 hour – 6 units per guest, 1 ½ hour 8 units per guest. Canapé party – 10 to 12 units per guest
- Free Range Chicken & Pancetta Skewers with Salsa Verde.
- Roast Rump of Beef, Yorkshire Pudding & Watercress Mousse.
- Lamb & Feta Skewers with Taziki.
- Harissa Pork Balls with Squash Purée.
- Isle of Mann Queenie Scallop Skewers with Beurre Noisette.
- Hot Honey Smoked Salmon, Yorkshire Pudding & Beetroot Mousse.
- Chipotle Salmon Arancini & Lemon Aioli.
- Prawn & Chorizo Croquette with Wasabi.
- Crayfish ‘Popcorn’ with Shellfish Ketchup.
- Mozzarella & Mushroom Croquette with Basil Pesto (V)
- Sweet Potato Falafel with Red Pepper Pesto (VG)
- Sesame Tofu, Olive & Spiced Courgette Skewer (VG)
- Pancetta & Applewood Smoked Cheddar Quiche.
- Red wine & Balsamic Fig, Mozzarella & Prosciutto.
- Chicken Liver Parfait, Quince Jelly & Pickled Walnut.
- Cornish Crab with Mango Mousse in Filo Basket.
- Kitchen of Kent Home Smoked Salmon with Pickled Fennel & Lemon Gel.
- Soused Mackerel, Beetroot Mousse & Blini.
- Brown shrimp with Pea, Mint & Bean Humus & Puffed Rice.
- Ceviche of Salmon & Scallop with Sweetcorn & Coriander Salsa.
- Feta, Pea & Garden Mint Quiche (V)
- Gorgonzola rolled in Pumpkin Seed & Pistachio Crumb (V)
- Goats Cheese & Thyme with Walnut Crust (V)
- Wild Mushroom tart with Kent Blue Mousse (V)
- Watermelon, Strawberry & Cantaloupe skewer with Port Gel (VG)
- Smoked Chicken with Sun Blush Pesto.
- Kitchen of Kent Home Smoked Hot Salmon with Mango & Chilli Salsa.
- Tapenade with Olives & Anchovy.
- Fresh Tomato, Basil & Sweet Onion Marmalade (V)
- Blue cheese & Fig Chutney (V)
- Feta, Black Olive, Caper & Sun Touched Tomato (V)
‘Afternoon Tea’ English Style Canapés
- Mini Avocado Crème Fraiche & Crayfish Sandwiches
- Mini Duck Egg & Cress Sandwiches (V)
- Classic Cucumber & Black Pepper Sandwiches (V)
- Mini Smoked Salmon Quiche with Cucumber Ribbons
- Strawberry Pavlova
- Mini Cream Tea - Hand Crafted Scone, Clotted Cream & Tip Tree Strawberry Jam &
- Raspberry Macaroons
- Dark Chocolate & Kirsch Ganache Truffles.
- Almond Fanciers.
- Fresh Fruit Kebabs (VG)
- Classic Eton Mess.
- Dark & White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries.
Wedding Catering Menu
3 Course Menus
(The price of the menu is dictated by the choice of main course)
Roasted Sharing Feasts available.
- Terrine of ham hock & smoked chicken, basil mayonnaise, crisp toasts, house pickles.
- Slow braised shin of beef & sun blush tomato croquette, wilted greens, parsley cream.
- English garden pea velouté, ham hock croquette, black truffle oil, pea shoots*
- Cornish crab fishcake, chipotle mayonnaise, braised scallions, coriander salad.
- Rillette of mackerel pate, pickled carpaccio of cucumber, fennel & orange gel.
- Smoked haddock, bubble & squeak, hollandaise & spinach powder.
- Smoked beetroot cured salmon, celeriac remoulade, preserve lemon.
- Lobster bisque, saffron mayonnaise, parmesan croute.
- Baked in shell king scallops, spiced carrot purée, edamame beans, caviar, coriander (£6 supplement)
- Burrata bruschetta, board bean, pea & radish salad, chilli, mint, aged balsamic reduction (V)
- Veloutéof Faversham squash, basil oil, sage & cheddar croquette (V)
- Baked in the box camembert, dried apple & pecan, sweet onion marmalade, herb salad (V)
- Woodland mushroom, truffle & gruyere tartlet, hazelnut & thyme savoury soil (V)
- Canterbury goats cheese parfait on parmesan biscuit with spiced beetroot ketchup & glazed fig (V)
Oysters, lobster & caviar available on request, please contact for pricing
*Other flavours of velouté & croquette available to suit your requirements
- Weald chicken supreme, creamed mustard leek, chorizo mousse, basil crisps - £47.95
- Weald chicken baked with Romanesque sauce & black olives served with lemon rocket£47.95
- Butcher’s pork & leek sausage ring, creamed mash, garden greens, onion jus - £44.95
- Pressed belly of pork, sweet onion jus, squash purée, creamed savoy & pancetta - £47.95
- Baked pork tenderloin with spinach & pistachio crust, crumbled black pudding,
- smoked heritage beetroots & thyme jus - £49.95
- Rump of Beef, braised brisket on gem heart, celeriac purée, red wine jus -£52.50
- Fillet of Beef with rack of baby plum tomatoes, sauté wild mushrooms, Café de Paris butter - £56.95
- Beef Wellington served pink with mushroom duxelles, Parma ham, roasted root vegetables
- & red wine jus - £59.95
- Roasted rump of Romney lamb with brioche herb & Dijon crust, wild mushroom & balsamic onions, rocket pesto - £51.95
- Baked fillet of hake with pesto crust, roasted tomato salsa, skin crisp, chargrilled lemon - £51.95
- Fillet of Loch Duart salmon, curried mussel broth, roasted cauliflower - £52.95
- Line caught wild sea bass, pea & mint purée, basil crisps, oyster mushroom - £56.45
- Fillet of halibut, parmesan crust, lobster sauce, roasted tender stem broccoli,
- almond flakes - £56.95
- Baked Aubergine topped with courgette Provençal, black olives, Somerset brie (V) -£44.45
- Slow baked Kent blue, baby beetroot & squash tartlet, wilted spinach,
- Garden of England herb salsa (V)-£44.45
- Lemon & herb polenta cake, roasted artichoke, charred feta, red pepper pesto (V)- £44.45
All main courses are supplied with seasonal vegetables, served on the side, and a choice of x1 potato from the following:
Roasted potato, Mashed potato,
Smoked mashed potato, Roasted herb new potato,
Dauphinoise potato, Boulangere Potatoes,
Pomme fondant, Herbed new potatoes
- Warm double chocolate brownie, chocolate soil, chocolate ganache, clotted cream ice cream.
- Kitchen of Kent’s English garden trifle - raspberry jelly, elderflower sponge, set custard, Chantilly cream & pistachio topping.
- Sticky treacle tart, caramelised blood orange, crème fraiche.
- Eton Mess - meringue tear drops, fresh strawberries, blackberries, raspberries,
- Chantilly cream, fruit coulis, white chocolate powder.
- Pimms Jelly with a hint of Hendricks, set raspberry & strawberry, orange crisp, cucumber sorbet, fresh mint.
- Dark chocolate torte, glazed morello, blackberry gel, clotted cream.
- Kent apple terrine on sweet pastry, apple & raspberry crumb,
- Salcombe Dairy clotted ice cream.
- Nutty Banoffee Pie – smooth peanut butter, condensed milk, banana, mascarpone cream, toasted peanuts.
- Classic lemon posset, strawberry sorbet & shortbread crumb.
- Sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce, honeycomb ice cream.
- Double espresso mousse, orange sorbet, praline crumb.
- Roasted pear & almond frangipane, crème anglaise, glazed raspberries.
- Vanilla cheesecake, raspberry gel, white chocolate chip cookie base, honeycomb ice cream.
- Cheese board of Kent cheeses, apple & date chutney, grapes, artisan biscuits.
Dessert Trios are available on request and carry a £3 supplement
Wedding catering menu
(only in conjunction with a wedding breakfast)
- Beer battered fish & chips, minted mushy peas, tartar sauce - £9.00 per person
- Gourmet burgers in toasted brioche bun, pancetta, smoked cheddar & chips - £9.00pp
- Evening BBQ – sausages, burgers, chicken, bread, dressed green salad, coleslaw - £15pp
- Pulled pork in a brioche bun, salsa verde - £8.50pp
- Pulled spiced brisket in a floured bap, Emmental, pickles -£8.50pp
- Large English cheese board - Kitchen of Kent’s home smoked cheeses, Bows brie,
- Shepton Mallet cheddar, Goodwood smoked cheddar, Cornish Yarg, Kent blue,
- Ma’s apple & date chutney, grapes, artisan biscuits, bread - £9.50pp
- Above cheeseboard with the below savouries added:
- Classic cutting pork pies, scotch eggs, brie & onion tartlets, pancetta & cheddar tartlets, antipasti - £15pp
- Butternut squash falafels served in pitta bread with shredded lettuce &
- mint yoghurt dressing (V)- £7.50pp
- Spiced five bean burgers, Taziki, crisp gem, brioche bun (V)- £7.50pp
Drink Packages, Cocktails and Paid Bars by our sister company K Bar Limited. They provide a friendly, professional pop up bar service across Kent and the South East with a great selection of drinks at competitive prices.
Like Kitchen of Kent, K Bar is also an Eco-minded business, committed to showcasing the amazing produce being made right here in Kent.This is why they use compostable straws and recycled cocktail napkins alongside their fabulous up-cycled, reclaimed wooden bars.They stock local cider, beer, ale, spirits and juices with local wine available on request at time of booking.
Each package includes x3 glasses of Sparkling (x2 arrival drinks, x1 for toasting), ½ bottle of wine during the meal, glassware and service.
Non- Alcoholic alternatives available on request.
Basic Package at £18.95 per person –
- Di Maria Prosecco
- Monte Di Cello Pinot Grigio Bianco
- Monte Di Cello Pinot Grigio Rosé
- Vivolo Di Sasso Veneto Merlot
Midrange Package at £23.95 per person –
- Nua Prosecco or Sparkling Rose
- Saint-Peyre Viognier
- Beauvignac Grenache Rosé
- Château Huat-Bellevue
Premium Package from a local vineyard at £37.95 per person –
- Chapel Down Vintage Reserve or Rose Brut
- Chapel Down Baccus
- Chapel Down English Rose
- Chapel Down Union Red
Paid Bar Hire
There is no hire charge required for the bar, but should you decide you would like K Bar to provide you with this service then all alcoholic drinks for your event must be purchased through this bar. (This applies to the evening section only for Weddings.) *
You will be provided with a bar, complete with all-day glassware, ice, bar equipment, bottle disposal and bar staff meaning the only cost for this service is the price of the drinks purchased by your guests!
*Bar hire is subject to minimum event numbers of 50.
- Prosecco £24.00 per 750ml bottle
- Prosecco £6.95 per 200ml bottle
- Red & White Wine £4.50 Medium glass / £6.00 Large glass
- Rosé Wine £4.80 Medium glass / £6.10 Large glass
- Premium Draught Lager £4.50 pint
- Kent Premium Ale £4.50 per 500ml bottle
- Kent Lager £3.80 per bottle
- Gluten Free Lager £3.80 per bottle
- Peroni Lager £3.80 per 330ml bottle
- Becks Blue £2.75 per 330ml bottle
- Kent Still Cider £4.50 per pint
- Kent Sparkling Cider £3.75 per bottle
- Single Spirit Plus Mixer £4.10 each
- Double Spirit Plus Mixer £6.00 each
- Local Juices & Soft drinks £2.60 per bottle
- Coke / Diet Coke £1.50 per can
- Still/Sparkling Water £1.50 per bottle
CASH, CARD & CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
A choice of cocktails to personalise your bar or add a special touch to your reception drinks.
Please choose x2 from the following* -
Aperol Spritz – £7.00 each
Prosecco, Aperol Aperitivo & Soda Water poured over ice, topped with an orange slice.
Bellini – £7.00 each
Chilled, strained peach purée topped with Prosecco.
Kentish Mojito – £7.00 each
White Rum, homemade jams/berries, muddled with mint, lime, sugar & topped with soda.
Whiskey Old Fashioned with Apricot Reduction – £7.50 each
Muddled brown sugar, Angostura Bitters, orange peel & a homemade apricot glaze made with white balsamic, Whiskey, stirred over ice.
Gin & Samphire Spritz – £7.50 each
Muddled samphire, Gin, topped with Fentimans tonic water & garnished with a lemon slice & sprig of samphire.
Summer Cup with borage & strawberries – £7.00 each
A K Bar twist on ‘Pimm’s’. Classic, British Summer cup, served over ice with a cucumber ribbon, strawberries & beautiful blue borage flowers, topped up with lemonade.
*Other cocktails considered
Barbecues & Buffets
We LOVE BBQ’s, therefore we do them properly, cooking over hot coals and woodchips to enhance the authentic smoky flavour!
Luxury BBQ £42.50 pp to include:
- 2 items from BBQ List A
- 2 items from BBQ List B
- 4 salad & side options
- Bread selection
- All accompaniments
- 2 dessert options
- BBQ Hire
Buffet £33.50 pp* to include:
- 4 items from the hot or cold fork list
- 4 salad & side options
- Bread selection
- All accompaniments
- 2 dessert options
*Should you want this as a formal sit-down service there will be an additional charge of £3 per cover
BBQ List A
Local Butcher’s pork & leek sausages (many other varieties can be made to order).
Highfield pork rib chop with bourbon & mustard marinade.
Free range chicken thighs with Cajun seasoning finished with fresh lime juice.
Free range spatchcock Tandoori glazed chicken with mango yogurt.
Glazed free range chicken thighs with ginger, orange & sesame.
Roasted vegetable skewer - sweet potato, butternut squash, courgette & red onion topped with smoked mozzarella & smoked paprika humus (V)
Red peppers stuffed with olives, sun blush tomatoes, artichokes, feta & basil pesto (V
BBQ List B
Lamb Kofta spiced with cumin, coriander seed & red chilli.
Short rib of Beef with dark treacle glaze.
Dry rubbed beef brisket with chipotle, honey & lemon.
Homemade steak beef burgers with Lyonnaise onions (other flavours available on request).
Whole baked sea bass, lemongrass, chilli, coriander & white wine.
Chargrilled fillet of salmon marinated with honey, dark soy & ginger.
Monkfish & prawn kebabs with coconut & lime cream.
Whole king prawns straight from the BBQ with sticky hot sauce
Cold Fork Options
Coronation chicken –poached chicken breast, golden raisins, fresh coriander & a mild curry sauce.
Rillette of pork in basil & sun blush crème fraiche, walnut salad.
Whole roast honey & mustard ham with English piccalilli.
Homemade sausage rolls, scotch eggs & pork pie.
Roast rump of beef, horseradish mousse & watercress.
Cured meat & cheese selection withprosciutto ham, Milano salami, chorizo, manchego, buffalo mozzarella, artichokes & olives.
Delice of honey salmon slightly smoked with lemon crème fraiche & watercress salad.
Salmon & leek quiche with spiced fennel & onion relish.
A selection of tartlets (choose 2) - goats cheese & courgette, mint pea & feta, blue cheese & walnut, sun touched tomato & brie (V)
Hot Fork Options
Pulled brisket in brioche slider with tomato & pickle salsa.
Classic Lasagne with crusty bread.
Authentic Lamb & chick pea tagine, roasted peppers & lime couscous.
Pot roast chicken thighs, mushrooms, red peppers, tarragon & new potatoes.
Chicken, broccoli & smoked cheddar pie with white wine sauce.
Baked salmon with kale pesto crust & courgette spaghetti.
Tuscan fish stew, white fish, mussels, saffron, white beans
Roasted Peppers filled with quinoa, feta, coriander, sun flower seeds & herb oil (V)
Courgette, black olive & goats cheese wellington (V)
Salads and Sides
Mixed heritage beetroot, Kent blue, spinach, pickled shallot rings, toasted hazelnuts (V)
House Salad –soft boiled hen’s egg, English gem lettuce, green beans, broad beans, slow dried tomato, garden mint (V)
House Slaw –white cabbage, Roscoff onion, carrot, red cabbage, horseradish, homemade mayonnaise (V)
Beef Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil - sliced beef tomato, basil pesto, lemon rocket,
Smoked bocconcini mozzarella (V)
Roasted marinated courgettes, feta crumb, garden pea & mint, gem lettuce, croutons (V)
Dressed New Potato - new potatoes, shallot & vinegar dressing, fine beans, rocket (V)
Superfood Salad - quinoa, sweet potato, toasted sesame & sunflower seeds,
roasted red & green peppers, roasted button onions (V)
Potato Salad – new potatoes, greek yoghurt, snip chives, mint, crack black pepper (V)
Fresh Asian Style Salad – Chinese cabbage, mange tout, peppers, grated carrot, bean shoots, cucumber, sesame seeds, edamame beans, Thai mint dressing (V)
Green couscous tabbouleh with bell pepper, feta, toasted pistachios, pumpkin seeds, coriander, mint, chili (V)
Buckwheat & quinoa salad with roasted squash, coriander, sweet chilli, red peppers (V)
Black Wild Rice Salad with fresh herbs, chickpeas, artichokes, roasted yellow peppers, basil emulsion (V)
Hot new potatoes, whole grain mustard & snip chives (V)
Braised garden greens, savoy cabbage & leeks (V)
Roasted sweet potato, fennel, red onion, red pepper, rocket, coriander, fennel seeds, chives & toasted sunflower seeds (V)
Carrots with star anise & orange (V)
Creamed garden leeks(V)
Cauliflower & broccoli gratin (V)
Please see dessert choices from the 3 course menu’s section.
Roasted Sharing Feasts
Our chefs will prepare a banquet to remember! Show stopping roasts delivered to the table on a seasoned, wooden chopping block ready for you or your chosen guest to carve.
Choose 2 starters from the 3 course menu *, your choice of meats from the below options** & 2 desserts from the 3 course menu to complete your banquet menu.
- Roast sirloin of beef, shallot puree, horseradish crisps & watercress.
- Roast leg of Romney lamb studded with garlic & rosemary served with salsa verde.
- Boned roast chicken stuffed with sage & onion stuffing, bread sauce & pigs in blanket.
- Slow roasted shoulder of Highfield pork, crackling, apple & thyme puree sage & onion stuffing.
All the above served with roasted potatoes, cauliflower & broccoli cheese bake, roasted carrots, steamed greens & Yorkshire puddings.
3 courses with 1 meat £49.95 pp
3 courses with 2 meats £53.50 pp
3 courses with 3 meats £57.00 pp
3 courses with 4 meats £60.00 pp
*Why not ask us to design you a sharing board in place of a starter?
**Game may be available dependent on season & will be subject to market prices, please enquire for further details.
Hog Roast Package
(Minimum numbers of 70)
£31.95 per person:
- X8 canapés per person
- X3 salads from the list on p13,
- Bread rolls,
- Apple & thyme sauce,
- Sage & onion stuffing,
- Crackling shards,
- Choice of x2 desserts from page 7,
- x2 Staff to serve ‘buffet style’ & clear away the food,
- Disposable bamboo plates, cutlery & paper napkins,
- Pig & hire of machine
Should you want the Hog Roast Package as a formal sit-down service including an upgrade to real china and cutlery there will be an additional charge of £3 per cover
Mini Feast in a Bowl
Our bowl food is a great alternative to a 3-course meal & more substantial than canapés. The perfect choice for parties, networking meetings or events where you want your guests to enjoy something delicious and filling without opting for the formality of sitting down.
We recommend x 4 bowls per person, consisting of x3 savoury & x1 sweet.
£5.00 per bowl
Meat Feast in a Bowl
Meat Feast in a Bowl
- Thai green chicken curry, aubergine, peppers & prawn crackers.
- Home smoked chicken, avocado mousse, walnut & rice salad.
- Haywards of Tonbridge sausages with mustard mashed colcannon potato.
- Pulled ham hock croquettes, grain mustard cream, watercress.
- Slow roasted belly of pork with smoked mash, calvados jus & braised greens.
- Cottage or Shepherd’s pie with liquor jus & honeyed carrots.
- Homemade burgers with smoked cheddar, roasted potato wedges.
- Steak & chips - 28-day aged sirloin steak with twice cooked chips & Béarnaise sauce.
- Boeuf Bourguignon with crushed roasted new potatoes.
- Braised shoulder of lamb with champ mash & Guinness jus.
- Cutlet of spiced lamb, mango & coriander croquette, cumin sweet potato puree.
- Pan fried sea bream with pea puree & braised fennel.
- Baked bass with pea & fresh mint risotto.
- Glazed oriental salmon with sesame soba noodles.
- Seared salmon with lemon & cumin courgette spaghetti & red pepper pesto.
- Baked cod, curried chorizo & mussel broth.
- Salt Cod, chickpea & spinach stew.
- Classic fish & chips with mushy peas & tartare sauce.
- Smoked mackerel pate, house smoked salmon, picked fennel & radish.
- Smoked haddock, mussel & heritage tomato chowder.
- Lobster & crayfish mac ‘n’ cheese with cornbread.
- Saffron paella with prawns & monkfish.
- Tuscan seafood stew with saffron & white bean cassoulet
Vegetarian Medley in a Bowl
- Polenta ‘croutons’ with roasted artichoke & garden herb salsa.
- Goats cheese, sun blush tomato filo & pickled beetroot salad.
- Pea, edamame bean, mint & lemon risotto.
- Spinach & feta filo pie with vine tomato salad.
- Field mushroom stuffed with squash, feta, black olive & oregano.
- Thai red vegetable curry on coriander flecked jasmine rice.
- Heritage tomato, smoked mozzarella, candid walnut & kale pesto.
- Creamy wild mushroom linguini with rocket.
- Gnocchi with roasted tomato sauce, spinach & mozzarella.
Sweet Feast in a Bowl
- Kitchen of Kent Eton Mess with strawberry, meringue,
- chocolate shard & fresh Chantilly.
- Double chocolate brownie with glazed strawberries & thick cream.
- Madagascar vanilla cheesecake with raspberry & honeycomb crunch.
- Banoffee pie, chocolate shavings & berry compote.
- White chocolate & raspberry mousse.
- Strawberries with black pepper ice cream.
- Waffle, caramelized banana & honeycomb ice cream.
- Apple & rhubarb crumble with custard.
- Individual hazelnut & raspberry Pavlovas.
- Champagne jellies with berries & lightly whipped vanilla cream.
- Amaretto tiramisu.
- Raspberry sherry trifle.
Wedding Catering Menu
What better way to spend a Summers evening than with a glass of rioja & a bowl of paella?
Choose as much meat & fish as you’d like from the below lists, and then choose 2 desserts from the 3 course menu, we’ll do the rest!
Meat & Seafood
- Chicken, Pork, Chorizo, Rabbit.
- Squid, Scottish Mussels, Prawn (shell on/off or both), monkfish tail.
- Saffron & spiced infused Rice.
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables.
- Mixed Peppers, Sweet Potato, Aubergine, Courgettes, Artichoke &
- Sun Blush Tomato.
- Saffron & spiced infused Rice.
All the above served with green salad, bread selection and lemon dressing
2 Course Paella £27.00 pp
3 Course Paella (with sharing board starter) £35.00 pp
Paellas are for a minimum of 50 people
Pricing includes hire of Paella burner
Kitchen of Kent Picnic Menu
Alfresco dining taken seriously, our picnic hampers are packed full of goodies.
Served in a large wicker basket along with cutlery, crockery & polycarbonate glasses for your drinks it really takes the hassle out of your picnic outing.
Simply select the required number of choices from the boxes below.
Why not add some fizz? Call or email us for more information on what we can offer.
Selection of Prepared Meats & Seafood (choose 3)
- Honey Roasted Ham.
- Potted Ham Hock with Mustard Seed & Tarragon Jelly.
- Parma Ham.
- Bresaola & Coppa Salami.
- Rare Sirloin of Scottish Beef.
- Game Terrine.
- Chilled Teriyaki Salmon.
- Coronation Chicken.
- Smoked Salmon, Crème Fraiche & Buttermilk Pancakes.
- Peeled Crevettes & Wasabi Mayonnaise.
- Spiced Potted Brown Shrimps.
- Smoked Chilli Mackerel Pâté
Hand Crafted Savouries (choose 2)
- Pork & Bramley Apple Sausage Rolls.
- Scotch Egg.
- Classic Cutting Pork Pie.
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie.
- Roasted Vegetable &
- Sweet Potato Pancetta &
- West Country Cheddar Pies.
- Feta Mint & Pea Quiche (V)
- Goats Cheese Tarts (V)
Cheeseboard (choose 2)
- Canterbury Chaucer.
- Hereford Hop Cheddar.
- Ashworth Smoked Cheddar.
- Kent Blue.
Seasonal Sides and Salads (choose 6)
- Israeli Couscous, Pomodoro Tomatoes,
- Kale & Lemon Pesto.
- Cornish New Potato & Grain Dressing.
- English Gem with Walnuts &
- Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Red Cabbage, Apple & Celeriac Slaw.
- Dressed Green Beans, Hazelnut & Feta.
- Mixed Heritage Beetroot, Soft Goats Cheese, Spinach, Grated Carrot & Pumpkin Seed.
- English Piccalilli.
- Apple & Date Chutney.
- Home Made Pickles.
- Mixed Leaf Salad with French Dressing.
Served with Hand Crafted Breads & Netherend Farm Lightly Salted Butter
Sweet Treats Selection (choose 2)
- Almond & Apple Fanciers.
- Chocolate Brownie.
- English Strawberries with Vanilla Sugar.
- Handmade Jammy Dodgers.
- Lemon Curd Tarts.
Classic Devonshire Cream Tea
Strawberry Jam, Devonshire Clotted Cream & Home Baked Scones.
Kent Soft Drinks
Folkington’s Pink Lemonade or Summer Berry Juice.
3 course dinner & buffet offerings
Pea veloute, mint potato cakes, truffle oil
Squash veloute, sage crisps, spiced apple croutons
Smoked beetroot, broad beans, crisp kale, pine nut, lemon oil
Charred leeks, Romanesque sauce, toasted bruschetta
Soba noodles, mushroom broth, crisp calvo nero
Tofu gnocchi, charred corn, rocket pesto
Herb quinoa, falafel, red pepper pesto
Black bean chilli, cauliflower rice, ‘sour cream’
Thai red/green vegetable curry, lemongrass rice, aubergine caviar
Fried polenta cake, pepper & chick pea salsa, roasted artichoke
Strawberry & Vanilla ‘cheese’ cake, cashew crumb
Coconut & dark chocolate pot, fresh fruit, mango gel
Sticky date pudding, vanilla ‘ice cream’, toasted hazelnuts
Homemade Oreo cookie, peanut filling, dark chocolate ‘ice cream’
Blueberry muffins, maple syrup, berry compot
Thai dressed vegetables, rice pancakes
Red lentil & sweet potato pate
Sun blush tomato, artichoke & black olive skewer
Broad bean hummus & marinaded green bean bruschetta
Sesame tofu, sweet chilli dip
Harissa pakora, tomato & garlic dip
Cauliflower Pizza, artichokes, black olives, ‘mozzarella’
Yellow lentil Dahl, basmati rice, mango chutney
Black bean burger, sweet potato wedges, avocado salsa
Roasted mushrooms, sweet potato, red onion, vine tomatoes
Baked aubergine, coriander, spiced beetroot salsa
Falafel Burger, broad bean hummus, lemon rocket