Menus & Pricing
Kitchen of Kent Catering Menus
At Kitchen of Kent we like to blend exciting and imaginative flavours to give you and your guests the best food while remaining committed to using local suppliers and seasonal produce. Our dishes are traditionally British with a contemporary twist and our reputation has been built on repeatedly delivering exceptional weddings and events throughout the South East.
You can download our latest price list here.
Pricing and What’s Included
We’re more than just caterers. Our prices also include –
- Waiting staff
- Cutlery & crockery
- Menu advice & guidance
- A complimentary Tasting
- Site visits
- An event manager on the day
- A complimentary set up service beforehand
- VAT at 20%
If you are opting for our traditional three course menu the price is dictated by the choice of main course which is marked next to each option. This price includes bread & butter before the meal, starter, main course, dessert and tea & coffee.
The cost of the BBQ, Buffet, Canapés & Hog Roast Menus is shown against the specific menu.
Linen is not included.
Glassware is not included unless you are choosing our 3 course menu (where x1 water glass, x1 flute and x1 wine glass per person plus water jugs are included) or K Bar LTD is providing a drinks package (glassware included for the drinks package only) or paid bar service (all day glassware is included).
Bar staff & bar set up equipment (including ice, fruit, measures, refrigeration, bottle disposal etc.) are not included unless hiring a paid bar from K Bar LTD.
Kitchen equipment, if required, incurs additional charges.
Children aged 2-12 years are priced at half the adult price and under 2s are free (although this assumes they will not require food from us). If you would like a separate children’s menu, please let us know, as we have a range of dishes to suit various tastes.
Our Menus & Prices
- 3 Course Menus
- Evening Snacks
- Bar Services
- Barbecues & Buffets
- Roasted Sharing Feasts
- Hog Roast
- Bowl Food
- The Kitchen of Kent Picnic
Canapés are priced at £2.00 per unit, we suggest the following quantity of units: ½ hour – 4 units per guest, 1 hour – 6 units per guest, 1 ½ hour 8 units per guest. Canapé party – 10 to 12 units per guest
- Isle of Mann Queenie Scallop with Red Chilli & Sweetcorn Salsa
- Free Range Chicken & Pancetta Skewers with Salsa Verde
- Roast Rump of Beef, Yorkshire Pudding & Watercress Mousse
- Hot Honey Smoked Salmon, Yorkshire Pudding & Beetroot Mousse
- Prawn & Chorizo Skewers with Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Canterbury Cobble & Chive Croquettes (V)
- Lemon Crab Arancini & Chipotle Mayonnaise
- Crispy Duck, Cucumber, Hoi Sin Sauce & Spring Onion
- Braised Brisket with Sun Blush Tapenade
- Crayfish ‘Popcorn’ with Shellfish Ketchup
- Pulled Pork, Spiced Chutney & Crackling
- Haloumi, Olive & Spiced Courgette Skewer (V)
- Brioche Breaded Lamb Neck Bon Bon with Thai dressing
- Pancetta & Applewood Smoked Cheddar Quiche
- Prosciutto & Olive Mousse Filo Basket
- Feta, Pea & Garden Mint Quiche (V)
- Rosemary studded Sweet Fig, Mozzarella & Prosciutto
- Tuna Carpaccio on Focaccia Toast with Mango Salsa
- Spiced Butter, Brown Shrimp & Red Pepper Pesto
- Goats Cheese & Thyme in Beetroot Cup with Pickled Walnut (V)
- Chicken Liver Parfait on Toasted Brioche with Sweet Onion Marmalade
- Kitchen of Kent Home Smoked Salmon on Toasted Rye Bread with Celeriac Remoulade
- Peppered Mackerel Pate & Pickled Beetroot
- Crayfish with Garlic & Mint Yogurt
- Wild Mushroom tart with Kent Blue Mousse (V)
- Mexican Ceviche with Avocado Salsa
- Fresh Tomato, Basil & Sweet Onion Marmalade (V)
- Peppered Goats Cheese with Sweet Fig Chutney (V)
- Tapenade with Olives & Anchovy
- Kitchen of Kent Home Smoked Hot Salmon with Mango & Chilli Salsa
- Smoked Chicken with Avocado Yoghurt
- Feta, Black Olive, Caper & Sun Touched Tomato (V)
‘Afternoon Tea’ English Style Canapés
- Mini Avocado Crème Fraiche & Crayfish Sandwiches
- Mini Duck Egg & Cress Sandwiches (V)
- Classic Cucumber & Black Pepper Sandwiches (V)
- Mini Smoked Salmon Quiche with Cucumber Ribbons
- Strawberry Pavlova
- Mini Cream Tea - Hand Crafted Scone, Clotted Cream & Tip Tree Strawberry Jam &
- Raspberry Macaroons
- Dark Chocolate & Kirsch Ganache Truffles
- Chocolate & Cobnut Delice
- Almond Fanciers
- Fresh Fruit Kebabs
- Classic Eton Mess
- Dark & White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Wedding Catering Menu
3 Course Menus
(The price of the menu is dictated by the choice of main course)
Roasted Sharing Feasts available.
- Chicken liver parfait, pink salt butter, toasted sourdough, house pickles.
- Cornish crab fishcake, chipotle mayonnaise, braised scallions, coriander salad.
- Woodland mushroom tart, blue cheese crème fraiche, watercress (V)
- Smoked mackerel mousse, compressed cucumber, endive & toasted hazelnut salad.
- Sussex goats cheese parfait, spiced beetroot ketchup, truffle powder, micro salad (V)
- Ham croquette, sauté garden spinach & chorizo cream.
- Smoked haddock & pancetta chowder, chervil & chive oil.
- English garden pea velouté, ham hock croquette, black truffle oil, pea shoots*
- Beetroot cured salmon, basil & lemon crème fraiche, rye bread, citrus salad.
- Lobster bisque, saffron mayonnaise, parmesan croute.
- Smoked chicken, avocado yoghurt, charred gem lettuce.
- Crispy duck salad, toasted walnuts, roasted mango, orange vinaigrette.
- Baked in the box camembert, dried apple & pecan, sweet onion marmalade, herb salad (V)
Oysters, lobster & caviar available on request, please contact for pricing
*Other flavours of velouté & croquette available to suit your requirements
- Weald chicken supreme, creamed mustard leek, slow dried tomato, pancetta crisp - £45.95
- Pressed belly of pork, sweet baby onion jus, Bramley apple & thyme puree,
- roasted savoy cabbage heart - £45.95
- Braised brisket, roast honey beetroot & celeriac, burnt onion purée, red wine jus - £49.50
- Haywards pork & leek sausage ring, creamed mash, garden greens, onion jus - £42.95
- Roasted sirloin of beef, roasted shallot, Yorkshire pudding, horseradish - £51.95
- Roasted rump of Romney lamb, salsa verde, lemon chargrilled Summer vegetables- £51.95
- Fillet of beef, wild mushroom tortellini, vine tomato, watercress, Madeira jus - £56.95
- Baked Cornish crab, parmesan cream, baked avocado, shellfish ketchup, walnut bread
- (also available chilled & dressed) - £48.95
- Fillet of halibut, parmesan crust, lobster sauce, roasted tender stem broccoli,
- almond flakes £54.95
- Fillet of Loch Duart salmon, pickled samphire, scallop & basil emulsion, salsify - £49.95
- Line caught wild sea bass, pea & mint puree, basil crisps, oyster mushroom - £55.45
- Baked fillet of hake wrapped in prosciutto & basil, plum tomato tart tatin, spinach powder, green pesto - £49.95
- Baked Aubergine topped with courgette Provençal, black olives, Somerset brie (V) - £42.45
- Slow baked Kent blue, baby beetroot & squash tartlet, wilted spinach,
- Garden of England herb salsa (V) - £42.45
- Lemon & herb polenta cake, roasted artichoke, charred feta, red pepper pesto (V) - £42.45
All main courses are supplied with seasonal vegetables, served on the side, and a choice of x1 potato from the following:
- Roasted potato, Mashed potato,
- Smoked mashed potato, Roasted herb new potato,
- Dauphinoise potato, Boulangere Potatoes,
- Pomme fondant, Herbed new potatoes
- Banoffee pie - condensed milk, banana, Chantilly mascarpone cream, fudge.
- Warm double chocolate brownie, chocolate soil, compote of claret berries,
- Salcombe Dairy clotted cream ice cream.
- Brioche & whiskey bread & butter pudding with a lashing of clotted cream.
- Malt & coffee treacle tart, white chocolate ice cream, caramelized pecans.
- Eton Mess - meringue tear drops, fresh strawberries, Chantilly cream, strawberry coulis, white chocolate shards.
- Fresh Lemon Tart with caramelized top, hazelnut meringue, freeze dried raspberry.
- Dark chocolate torte, glazed cherry, mango, Tonka bean mascarpone.
- Kent Apple Crumble, hint of cinnamon, granola crumble, Salcombe Dairy clotted ice cream.
- Clementine posset, passion fruit & ginger nut crumb.
- Sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce, fruit soaked fig, vanilla ice cream.
- White chocolate mousse, smashed shortbread, strawberry ice cream,
- white chocolate powder.
- Roasted pear & almond frangipane, crème anglaise, glazed raspberries.
- Vanilla cheesecake, raspberry gel, white chocolate chip cookie base,
- honeycomb ice cream.
- Cheese board of Kent cheeses, apple & date chutney, grapes, artisan biscuits.
Dessert Trios are available on request and carry a £3 supplement
Wedding catering menu
(only in conjunction with a wedding breakfast)
- Beer battered fish & chips, ketchup, tartar sauce - £8pp
- Tandoori battered fish & sweet potato wedges, mint yogurt - £8pp
- Evening BBQ – sausages, burgers, chicken, bread, dressed green salad, coleslaw - £15pp
- Pulled pork in a brioche bun, salsa verde, apple sauce on the side - £8pp
- Pulled spiced brisket in a Miller’s bap, Emmental, pickles - £8pp
- Butternut squash falafel served in pitta bread, shredded lettuce,
- mint yoghurt dressing (V) - £7pp
- Spiced five bean burgers, Taziki, crisp gem, brioche bun (V) - £7pp
- Large English cheese board - Kitchen of Kent home smoked cheeses, Bows brie,
- Shepton Mallet cheddar, Goodwood smoked cheddar, Cornish Yarg, Kent blue,
- Ma’s apple & date chutney, grapes, artisan biscuits, bread - £9pp
- Above cheeseboard with the below savouries:
- Classic cutting pork pies, scotch eggs, brie & onion tartlets, pancetta & cheddar tartlets, antipasti - £14.50pp
Kitchen of Kent’s Paid Bar by K Bar
Drink Packages and Paid Bars by our sister company K Bar Limited.
Paid Bar Hire
There is no hire charge or deposit required for the bar but should you decide you would like K Bar to provide you with this service then all alcoholic drinks for your event must be purchased through this bar (this applies to the evening section only for Weddings) *
You will be provided with a bar, complete with all-day glassware, ice, bar equipment, bottle disposal and bar staff meaning the only cost for this service is the price of the drinks purchased by your guests!
*Bar hire is subject to minimum event numbers of 50.
We are happy to discuss the type of drinks you would like available to your guests but we provide an example with pricing below –
- Prosecco £24.00 per 750ml bottle
- Prosecco £6.95 per 200ml bottle
- Sparkling Rose £6.95 per 200ml bottle
- Red & White Wine £4.80 Medium glass / £6.10 Large glass
- Rosé Wine £4.95 Medium glass / £6.25 Large glass
- Premium Lager £4.75 pint
- Premium Ale £4.50 per bottle
- Curious Brew Lager £3.80 per 330ml bottle
- Peroni Lager £3.80 per 330ml bottle
- Becks Blue £2.75 per 330ml bottle
- Turner’s Medium Cider £4.50 per pint
- Single Spirit Plus Mixer £4.10 each
- Double Spirit Plus Mixer £6.00 each
- Fentimans Rosé Lemonade £2.50 per bottle
- Folkington’s Juices £2.60 per bottle
- Coke / Diet Coke £2.00 per can
- Appletiser £2.50 per bottle
- Still/Sparkling Water £1.50 per bottle
CASH AND CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED so no one has to worry about remembering to stop at a cash point on the way.
To welcome your guests and accompany your Wedding Breakfast. A selection of wines handpicked by our supplier and only available from wine wholesalers.
Each package includes x3 glasses of Sparkling (x2 arrival drinks, x1 for toasting), ½ bottle of wine during the meal, glassware and service. Non Alcoholic alternatives available on request.
Basic Package at £18.95 per person –
- Di Maria Prosecco
- Monte Di Cello Pinot Grigio Bianco / Pinot Grigio Rosé / Merlot
Midrange Package at £23.95 per person –
- Nua Prosecco or Sparkling Rose
- Saint-Peyre Viognier
- Beauvignac Grenache Rosé
- Château Huat-Bellevue
Premium Package from a local vineyard at £37.95 per person –
- Chapel Down Vintage Reserve or Rose Brut
- Chapel Down Baccus
- Chapel Down English Rose
Barbecues & Buffets
We LOVE BBQ’s, therefore we do them properly, cooking over hot coals and woodchips to enhance the authentic smoky flavour!
Luxury BBQ £42.50 pp to include:
- 2 items from BBQ List A
- 2 items from BBQ List B
- 4 salad & side options
- 2 dessert options
- Bread selection
- All accompaniments
- BBQ Hire
Buffet £33.50 pp* to include:
- 4 items from the hot or cold fork list
- 4 salad & side options
- 2 dessert options
- Bread selection
- All accompaniments
*Should you want this as a formal sit-down service there will be an additional charge of £3 per cover
BBQ List A
Haywards of Tonbridge sausages (many varieties can be made to order).
Free range chicken thighs with Cajun seasoning finished with fresh lime juice.
Free range spatchcock Tandoori glazed chicken with mango yogurt.
Highfield pork rib chop with jerk seasoning & chargrilled pineapple.
Glazed free range chicken thighs with ginger, orange & sesame.
Baked field mushroom filled with sweet potato, red onion, cherry tomato,
courgette from the BBQ & yoghurt mint dressing (V)
Red peppers stuffed with olives, sun blush tomatoes, artichokes, feta & basil pesto (V
BBQ List B
Lamb Kofta spiced with cumin, coriander seed & red chilli.
Short rib of Beef with dark treacle glaze.
Dry rubbed beef brisket with bourbon, honey & lemon.
Homemade steak beef burgers with Lyonnaise onions (other flavours available on request).
Whole baked sea bass, ginger, chilli, coriander & white wine.
Chargrilled fillet of salmon marinated with chimichurri sauce.
Monkfish & king prawn kebabs with coconut & lime cream.
Large Atlantic prawns shell on with shellfish ketchup (£2 supplement).
Cold Fork Options
Coronation chicken – poached chicken breast, golden raisins, fresh coriander & a mild curry sauce.
Smoked chicken, warmed chorizo, honey mustard dressing & crisp gem.
Cured meat & cheese selection with prosciutto ham, Milano salami, chorizo, manchego,
buffalo mozzarella, artichokes & olives.
Whole roast honey & mustard ham with English piccalilli.
Chicken satay with satay sauce, cucumber onion & mint salad.
Roast rump of beef, horseradish mousse & watercress.
Delice of honey salmon slightly smoked with lemon crème fraiche & watercress salad.
Whole dressed salmon with spiced fennel & onion relish.
A selection of tartlets (choose 2) - goats cheese & courgette, mint pea & feta,
blue cheese & walnut, sun touched tomato & brie (V)
Hot Fork Options
Pork & feta burgers in brioche slider with mint & olive salsa.
Slow roasted harissa lamb, roasted peppers, chargrilled aubergine & lime couscous.
Classic Shepard’s pie with Guinness liquor.
Pork, chorizo, basil & chickpea casserole.
Thai green chicken curry, aubergine, peppers & coriander salad.
Baked hake with braised mustard leeks & pancetta lardons.
Brixham harbour fish pie - cod, prawn & salmon in a creamy herb sauce topped with mash.
Roasted Peppers filled with quinoa, feta, coriander, sun flower seeds & herb oil (V)
Wild mushroom, leek & goats cheese pithivier (V)
Salads and Sides
Mixed heritage beetroot, soft goats cheese, spinach, grated carrot, pumpkin seed (V)
House Salad – soft boiled hens egg, romaine lettuce, green beans, broad beans,
sun blushed tomato, mint (V)
House Slaw – white cabbage, Roscoff onion, carrot, red cabbage, horseradish,
homemade mayonnaise (V)
Beef Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil - sliced beef tomato, basil pesto, rocket,
buffalo mozzarella (V)
Roasted marinated courgettes, feta crumb, chilli, coriander, gem, croutons (V)
New Potato Salad - new potatoes, caramelized red onions, spring onion, hardboiled egg, mayonnaise, pancetta lardons.
Superfood Salad - quinoa, sweet potato, toasted sesame & sunflower seeds,
roasted red & green peppers, roasted button onions (V)
Fresh Asian Style Salad – Chinese cabbage, red cabbage, peppers, grated carrot,
bean shoots, cucumber, sesame seeds, edamame beans, cilantro, Thai mint dressing (V)
Green couscous tabbouleh with bell pepper, feta, toasted pistachios, pumpkin seeds, coriander, mint, chili (V)
Buckwheat & quinoa salad – pomegranate, coriander, chilli, red peppers (V)
Wild Rice Salad – Fresh herbs, bocconcini, green beans, marinated red peppers,
chilli & coriander oil (V)
Hot new potatoes, whole grain mustard & snip chives (V)
Braised garden greens, savoy cabbage & leeks (V)
Roasted sweet potato, fennel, red onion, red pepper, rocket, coriander, fennel seeds, chives & toasted sunflower seeds (V)
Creamed garden leeks (V)
Sweet potato mash (V)
Cauliflower & broccoli gratin (V)
Please see dessert choices from the 3 course menu’s section.
Roasted Sharing Feasts
Our chefs will prepare a banquet to remember! Show stopping roasts delivered to the table on a seasoned, wooden chopping block ready for you or your chosen guest to carve.
Choose 1 starter from the 3 course menu *, your choice of meats from the below options** & 1 dessert from the 3 course menu to complete your banquet menu.
- Roast sirloin of beef, shallot puree, horseradish crisps & watercress.
- Roast leg of Romney lamb studded with garlic & rosemary served with salsa verde.
- Boned roast chicken stuffed with sage & onion stuffing, bread sauce & pigs in blanket.
- Slow roasted shoulder of Highfield pork, crackling, apple & thyme puree,
- sage & onion stuffing.
All the above served with roasted potatoes, cauliflower & broccoli cheese bake, roasted carrots, steamed greens & Yorkshire puddings.
3 courses with 1 meat £49.95 pp
3 courses with 2 meats £53.50 pp
3 courses with 3 meats £57.00 pp
3 courses with 4 meats £60.00 pp
*Why not ask us to design you a sharing board in place of a starter?
**Game may be available dependent on season & will be subject to market prices, please enquire for further details.
Hog Roast £16.95 pp to include:
(Please note this must be for a minimum of x50 people)
Package 1 £16.95 pp:
- X3 salads from the list on p12,
- Bread rolls,
- Apple & thyme sauce,
- Sage & onion stuffing,
- Crackling shards,
- Staff to serve ‘buffet style’ & clear away the food,
- Disposable bamboo plates, cutlery & paper napkins,
- Pig & hire of machine.
Package 2 £23.45 pp:
As package 1 with a choice of x2 desserts from the 3 course menu
Should you want either package as a formal sit-down service there will be an additional charge of £3 per cover
Mini Feast in a Bowl
Our bowl food is a great alternative to a 3-course meal & more substantial than canapés. The perfect choice for parties, networking meetings or events where you want your guests to enjoy something delicious and filling without opting for the formality of sitting down.
We recommend x 4 bowls per person, x3 savoury & x1 sweet.
£5.50 per bowl
Meat Feast in a Bowl
Meat Feast in a Bowl
- Haywards of Tonbridge sausages with mustard mashed colcannon potato.
- Thai green chicken curry, aubergine, peppers & prawn crackers.
- Homemade burgers with pancetta & smoked cheddar, roasted potato wedges.
- Cutlet of spiced lamb, mango & coriander croquette, cumin sweet potato puree.
- Pulled ham hock croquettes, grain mustard cream, watercress.
- Slow roasted belly of pork with potato gratin, calvados jus & braised greens.
- Steak & chips - 28-day aged sirloin steak with twice cooked chips & Béarnaise sauce.
- Boeuf Bourguignon with crushed roasted new potatoes.
- Cottage or Shepherd’s pie with liquor jus & honeyed carrots.
- Braised shoulder of lamb with champ mash & Guinness jus.
- Home smoked chicken, avocado mousse, walnut & rice salad.
- Pan fried sea bream with pea puree & braised fennel.
- Tuscan seafood stew with saffron & white bean cassoulet.
- Baked bass with pea & fresh mint risotto.
- Glazed oriental salmon with sesame soba noodles.
- Lobster & crayfish mac ‘n’ cheese with cornbread.
- Saffron paella with prawns & monkfish.
- Seared salmon with lemon & cumin courgette spaghetti & red pepper pesto.
- Baked cod, curried chorizo & mussel broth.
- Classic fish & chips with mushy peas & tartare sauce.
- Smoked mackerel pate, house smoked salmon, picked fennel & radish.
- Salt Cod, chickpea & spinach stew.
- Smoked haddock, mussel & heritage tomato chowder.
Vegetarian Medley in a Bowl
- Polenta ‘croutons’ with roasted artichoke & garden herb salsa.
- Goats cheese, sun blush tomato filo & pickled beetroot salad.
- Pea, edamame bean, mint & lemon risotto.
- Spinach & feta filo pie with vine tomato salad.
- Field mushroom stuffed with squash, feta, black olive & oregano.
- Thai red vegetable curry on coriander flecked jasmine rice.
- Heritage tomato, smoked mozzarella, candid walnut & kale pesto.
- Creamy wild mushroom linguini with rocket.
- Gnocchi with roasted tomato sauce, spinach & mozzarella.
Sweet Feast in a Bowl
- Kitchen of Kent Eton Mess with strawberry, meringue,
- chocolate shard & fresh Chantilly.
- Double chocolate brownie with glazed strawberries & thick cream.
- Madagascar vanilla cheesecake with raspberry & honeycomb crunch.
- Banoffee pie, chocolate shavings & berry compote.
- White chocolate & raspberry mousse.
- Strawberries with black pepper ice cream.
- Waffle, caramelized banana & honeycomb ice cream.
- Apple & rhubarb crumble with custard.
- Individual hazelnut & raspberry Pavlovas.
- Champagne jellies with berries & lightly whipped vanilla cream.
- Amaretto tiramisu.
- Raspberry sherry trifle.
Wedding Catering Menu
What better way to spend a Summers evening than with a glass of rioja & a bowl of paella?
Choose as much meat & fish as you’d like from the below lists, and then choose 2 desserts from the 3 course menu, we’ll do the rest!
Meat & Seafood
- Chicken, Pork, Chorizo, Rabbit.
- Squid, Scottish Mussels, Prawn (shell on/off or both), monkfish tail.
- Saffron & spiced infused Rice.
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables.
- Mixed Peppers, Sweet Potato, Aubergine, Courgettes, Artichoke &
- Sun Blush Tomato.
- Saffron & spiced infused Rice.
All the above served with green salad, bread selection and lemon dressing
2 Course Paella £27.00 pp
3 Course Paella (with sharing board starter) £35.00 pp
Paellas are for a minimum of 50 people
Pricing includes hire of Paella burner
Kitchen of Kent Picnic Menu
Alfresco dining taken seriously, our picnic hampers are packed full of goodies.
Served in a large wicker basket along with cutlery, crockery & polycarbonate glasses for your drinks it really takes the hassle out of your picnic outing.
Simply select the required number of choices from the boxes below.
Why not add some fizz? Call or email us for more information on what we can offer.
Selection of Prepared Meats & Seafood (choose 3)
- Honey Roasted Ham.
- Rare Sirloin of Scottish Beef.
- Game Terrine.
- Potted Ham Hock with Mustard Seed & Tarragon Jelly.
- Parma Ham.
- Bresaola & Coppa Salami.
- Chilled Teriyaki Salmon.
- Coronation Chicken.
- Smoked Salmon, Crème Fraiche & Buttermilk Pancakes.
- Peeled Crevettes &
- Wasabi Mayonnaise.
- Spiced Potted Brown Shrimps.
- Smoked Chilli Mackerel Pâté
Hand Crafted Savouries (choose 2)
- Pork & Bramley Apple Sausage Rolls.
- Scotch Egg.
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie.
- Roasted Vegetable &
- Goats Cheese Tarts.
- Sweet Potato Pancetta &
- West Country Cheddar Pies.
- Feta Mint & Pea Quiche.
- Classic Cutting Pork Pie
Cheeseboard (choose 2)
- Canterbury Chaucer.
- Hereford Hop Cheddar.
- Ashworth Smoked Cheddar.
- Kent Blue.
Seasonal Sides and Salads (choose 6)
- Israeli Couscous, Pomodoro Tomatoes,
- Kale & Lemon Pesto.
- Cornish New Potato & Grain Dressing.
- English Gem with Walnuts &
- Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Red Cabbage, Apple & Celeriac Slaw.
- Dressed Green Beans, Hazelnut & Feta.
- Mixed Heritage Beetroot, Soft Goat’s Cheese, Spinach, Grated Carrot & Pumpkin Seed.
- English Piccalilli.
- Apple & Date Chutney.
- Home Made Pickles.
- Mixed Leaf Salad with French Dressing.
Served with Hand Crafted Breads & Netherend Farm Lightly Salted Butter
Sweet Treats Selection (choose 2)
- Almond & Apple Fanciers.
- Chocolate Brownie.
- English Strawberries with Vanilla Sugar.
- Handmade Jammy Dodgers.
- Lemon Curd Tarts.
Classic Devonshire Cream Tea
Strawberry Jam, Devonshire Clotted Cream & Home Baked Scones.
Kent Soft Drinks
Folkington’s Pink Lemonade or Summer Berry Juice.